Sunday, January 11, 2015

White Christmas!


Hello Diary,
I am very aware that this is the wrongest of time to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. But the priest announced that the Christmas season officially ends today. So maybe I am not all that guilty. LOL!
As much as possible, I want everyday of this year to be a celebration for me and I would work hard to keep it that way and be sure to keep you posted. I worked with the pretty Maureen for a Christmas concept which came out beautifully. We did not use the usual green and red Christmas colors it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS!

This right here is my favorite look. Within minutes of releasing this photo, it circulated on instagram and Bbm.



LOOK 2

I glittered her eyes, concentrated on a clean and contoured face then gave preference to the Christmas colours by lining her eyes with Zaron gel liner in Green and red for the lips.

So Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year.






No comments:

you may also like these

Ad Sense