Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shimmers, Colours, Play...


   New page,
   At home,
   Sunny Bright Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Hello Sugar,
     Here is another look I made instead of roaming the neighbour hood tirelessly or chatting up with friends who would always be there. I thought you would be proud of me for spending my time on this. So, please tell me I did a good job.
    I have had a small bottle of glitters for quite some time. It came with my face paint. I decided to use it in coating the gold eye shadow I used from my Zaron palette.

                                                                               During:

                                                                




The goofy face:


A Change of Lip Colour:



A penny for your thoughts.
Kosi..

6 comments:

francis obiagwu said...

Talent @ work. Good job

Anonymous said...

I love the look in the black tee best.
P.S: it is not ur bottle of glitter

kosi eze said...

Thank u Francis.

kosi eze said...

Hahaha. Alika! What if I told u I had mine?

Anonymous said...

Rily nice*thumbsup

kosi eze said...

I appreciate d support. Thank u.

you may also like these

Ad Sense