Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Photo shoot II: Drama for Bibi

*clears throat
Hello Diary,
My much anticipated photo shoot part 2 is here. Its been mixed feelings all along.
For this look, I stood up to yet another makeup fear of mine- good Lord, the famous black lips.
But hey,  I didn't 'put all my eggs in one basket'. I was fast to do a change of lips to be on a safer side like a chicken. lol!

LOOK 1:




Smokey eyes with nude lips. 

LOOK 2:
*Drums roll..
Smokey eyes, Black lips


Totally digging the look. Mon amie est bonne modella! bisous..

A penny for your thoughts
Kosi..

2 comments:

Imperatrix said...

So loving d first look.....nd d black lips av got a lot of attitude...Gorgeous is d word, kudos ! Dearie

kosi eze said...

exactly what I hoped to achieve. *dancing. Merci

you may also like these

Ad Sense