Friday, August 09, 2013

My Second Photo shoot

Dear Diary,
I know I have been missing in action yet again. I really do not have any viable explanation. However, if you may have been thinking this is part of my little plan to not get addicted to you, I am afraid you thought wrong. I am pretty sure you do not want to get bored by my endless stories and petty excuses. On the flip side, mama is back and it is work as usual.
 It is amazing how much I have grown and how close my first year is. I have been making so much preparations for my second photo shoot. The pictures are still being worked on but I thought it appropriate to prep your mind. Hence, I would show you a quick run down on my first photo shoot which was over a year ago and of course before my training, I showed you here already.


                                                               'coats of different shades'

                                                        'away in my own thoughts'
                                                         'my famous first set of brushes'

 A penny for your thoughts.

Kosi..
You can find me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Amazing,you are so pretty.*__*
I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

kosi eze said...

Thank u Nessa. Would look out for u on bloglovin.

you may also like these

Ad Sense