Monday, June 10, 2013

Randoms..

        In as much as I can go nude on my face all year, I always make sure I try my hands on some dramatic look when time permits me. On Sunday afternoon, just before my swimming classes I tried out a look with my favorite green from sleek original palette. This was not exactly inspired by any look I had seen before. It was just one of those days I start off almost blank and end up with a thousand ideas as i get my hands on my face. You get?
       Plus, there is my confession. I just never get it right with black lips for some reasons I still do not understand. I did a change of lips to black. But, I would for no reason post those pictures here (well, I could change my mind on special request ;))


Dramatic passed? Yay or Nay? See one more photo below.



What would you rather say?
Kosi..

No comments:

you may also like these

Ad Sense