Monday, February 04, 2013

brand new.

The idea behind this post is to display a few of my (improved) works for you all to be the judge. After going through weeks of rigorous training at Zaron, my work should show for it or so I think. I have already started receiving phone calls from friends who like my work and would want me to do their make-over, Yayyy! *superexcited.
Amongst the few works in my collection,  I consider these my best. So, be the judge please :). Its the brand new me!!!
Meet plain Victoria just before my magic touch :D
Tadaa!! I present glam Victoria few minutes after my magic.
I was fortunate to work with Toke Makinwa during the shoot for cancer awareness campaign. It was a long day, but it was worth it. I see myself growing already.

What would you rather say?

Kosi..

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur wrks r really nice Kosi...I'll love to meet u in persn sme day. Keep it up dear!

Jude! said...

Nice make-over!

kosi eze said...

Thank u so much :)

victoria said...

Kosi really has d magic touch...I am not sm1 who likes to wear makeup but if kosi has to do this on me everyday,I wdnt mind @ all.I call her my smallie buh she does great things especially with her hands&am sure this is very obvious in the pictures above.I highly recommend her for any occasion u have.she's just the one 4 u...dnt let her magic touch pass u by ;)

kosi eze said...

Hehe.. Thanks for working with me n believing in me. God bless u. Mmwah!

JustPorsh said...

Really nice work. :D

http://www.justporsh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of make up....but u see a good job n u know it...keep it up.

kosi eze said...

thank u. Checking it out right away.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwe kosi this is awesome!!!! pls don't forget my lessons before you become too rich and famous to teach me :(

kosi eze said...

Thank u. U just cracked me up. Don't worry, I can't be too rich n famous to do what I absolutely enjoy doing. Lol!

Pastime Bliss said...

lovely work! xx

check out our blog:
http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/black-blue.html#comment-form

KACHY of Black Fabulousity said...

i love the last picture

kosi eze said...

Checking it asap! Thank u.

kosi eze said...

Thanks dear. I love it too :)

Anonymous said...

Lemme famz my cousin a lil bit!
Wow, see our new Linda Ikeji oh. Soon you'll start chopping and sleeping on money! Lol, this is absolutely mind-blowing.
May God guide you and give you the knowledge you desire to become the best make up artist Nigeria would ever have!
*runs away as an anonymous since we aint cool atm*

kosi eze said...

Awww.. I'm very sure I'd figure out who this is. Thank u so much.

Anonymous said...

hello dear keep up the good work the Lord will use you mightily since you have discovered yourself. He will take you to greater heights in Jesus Name Amen. All the best.

Nonnie.

you may also like these

Ad Sense