Monday, November 12, 2012

my first shoot

asides the little jobs i do for friends when i am  less busy, this was my first 'official' shoot. working with my friend Bibi was totally awesome. the photographer, Ade happens to be an old friend too. so, it was fun, fun, fun, all through! at first, it was so difficult to get everybody to meet at the studio because of their tight schedules. but somehow, we made it. i would certainly love to work with her again.
for her eyes, i used sleek and elf palette. then with the lips was Victoria Jackson palette and i filled her brows with tara eye pencil.  she was looking all gorgeous and flawless when i was done.
do you think i did a good job?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u did...

kosi eze said...

yaaay! thanks

Anonymous said...

I don't regret visiting ur blog. Thanks for inspiring mi :)

kosi eze said...

awww... i'm glad i did. thanks

Anonymous said...

My dear you did a very good job. Keep it up.

Nonnie

kosi eze said...

Thank u

you may also like these

Ad Sense