Monday, November 12, 2012

breast cancer awareness

yeah, i know, i know please. this post is coming in really late. its just a typical case of better late than never and i am sure that explains why i polished my nails shabbily, because i just needed to post this. so, here is my little contribution to breast cancer awareness. i got inspiration after reading stella's post. i totally rocked this colour, its so calm and chic. it is just annoying that my nail polish never lasts since i have to constantly help with house chores. the next time i use that polish, i would make sure i have extensions on, because it happens that that's only when the polish would last. so, do you like the shade of pink? do you think it suits my complexion?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let's support breast cancer awareness. Its a pretty pink

kosi eze said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I support breast cancer awareness

Nonnie

kosi eze said...

Nice

you may also like these

Ad Sense